Stop by work--I need something in my desk for the weekend
- Library--return a book (it was due yesterday; if I drop it off before they open at 9:30, I won't incur a fine)
Post Office--Paperback Swap books Bank--rent Leasing office--rent Stores--shopping with friend Fold bedclothes, put away Gather reusable tote bags Go through dresser drawers; weed clothes Gather up additional things for Goodwill; load into car Take books off metal shelf in bedroom; move to closet> Set up new shelf in bedroom, put books on it
- Make bed
- Clean bath tub/shower
Goodwill--donation Finishing touches to left closet in bedroom
- Closet in bathroom; organise and clean
- Take out bag of old towels that got ruined during time off when the bathroom flooded. Twice.
- Go through papers from left closet in bedroom and hall closet.
- Take recyclables and trash out.
- Tackle right closet in bedroom. Throw away as much as possible. Transfer some to left closet shelves. Try to get it so clothes will go in it.
- Vacuum carpets and mop linoleum floors.
- Go through and check for any small things still on shelves, etc.
Throw away things that can go from the walk-in closet (just a few things).
- Organise the area under the fish tank.
- Organise the area under the bathroom sink.
- Do the game notes.