Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Getting into a little despair

On the one hand, I have finished going through the two huge boxes in the closet with a fine-toothed comb, even finding a pair of earrings and a pendant I didn't know I still had. I threw away or recycled a lot. And I have a lot of empty boxes to take out to the recycling area. But I also just shot a light in the kitchen (which I can't replace without getting up on a folding chair, so I'm going to leave it and hope I can borrow my friends' step stool tomorrow). Also, I knocked over a somewhat rickety VHS shelf, and sort of lost it, and just went ahead and knocked the rest over, too. The solution to that issue will probably be another one of these folding stackable shelves. But obviously my mood is getting a little frazzled. I'm going to take those boxes out and see if I feel a little better, and call the game master and tell him that no, I don't think I can have it done tonight. It's close, but it's not there yet, unfortunately.

No comments: