Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Had a friend over for a couple of hours and it felt good

although he is both appalled at some of my books and the fact that I've probably read about a quarter of them. :) But it was really nice to spend some time here with him, although I'm still nervous when people are in my home, even people who are family to me. It's a bit like when your parent comes into your room after you've cleaned like crazy, I suppose. But the house is still in great shape. We had some take out and I even took the trash out when I went to take him back home.

I can't believe we're already close to Friday. It's been a very busy 'short week', but isn't that usually the case? I need to get the notes finished tonight or tomorrow and then I'll be ready for the weekend. We should be playing the game again on Sunday. I have to admit, though, that I'm a little tired and am seriously considering lying down for a bit, even though it's almost nine. Think I can actually lie down without falling asleep for hours on end?

No comments: