Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's only been an hour and a half, but I've got to take a break

My back is starting to dislike all the standing I'm doing. I've sorted through four boxes already and I'm starting a fifth. Then there's a little on the floor and some in a sheet. I've got one box for recyclables, one for throwaways. Small things are going into some plastic containers I have that look like giant dice containers. I've got one for dice, one for makeup, and one for small stones and things that go on the altar. I'll eventually unpack everything but the dice. I also have a small jar for buttons, etc. I have piles of things such as: office/art supplies, game stuff, change, candle holders, papers to save (very few), etc. The piles are on the bed, but they're pretty discrete, so I think I'll be able to handle them. So it's going well.

No comments: