Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 19, 2013

It was so nice to play the game today

and then afterwards YKWIA shared something with me from his childhood, the 'Ultraman' series from the '60s, which was a little hokey (think rubber suits, jets on strings, and radioactive monsters in Japan), but nevertheless fun. Now I'm home, and operating on about five hours' sleep, so I'm going to take a shower and then head on to bed. Tomorrow he's going to come see (read: inspect) the apartment for good measure. After all the work I put into it, I hope it passes muster. We're not playing next weekend because Brenda has a Society for Creative Anachronism event to attend. But we started a new adventure and she's getting to play a character in the past who is alive who is normally a ghost. :)

No comments: