Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 22, 2011

Surprise, I'm back!

You thought I'd be down for the count after so little sleep, didn't you? As it was, I had a nice two hour nap during a thunderstorm and apparently a lot of rain. Everything's in that newly washed mode outside. I got up and took a short walk around the complex, and the air feels much more lighter and less stuffy. I remember a few beginning peals of thunder as I drifted off.

I feel quite a bit better. Now I just have to figure up what to do for the rest of the night. I still need to put contacts into my phone, and there's the ever-present game notes. :) I think I can work on the contacts and then at least get a start on the notes. I haven't even transferred them to the computer yet.

No comments: