Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I went back to sleep this morning and slept about four hours

Most of which was spent dreaming about a worldwide beauty contest set in Korea where I was being prepped with handlers similar to Katniss Everdeen's in The Hunger Games. Turns out midway through the dream, it was a contest for drag queens, and I was one, too. I'd broken up with my boyfriend and was trying to escape into the contest when someone else won without me even performing. But the boyfriend kept trying to get to Korea, finally did, and there was a tearful reunion. This is what I get for watching the movie Clue on Logo the other day. There were many, many ads for RuPaul's Drag Race.

I very rarely dream I'm a guy, and I've never dreamt I was a gay guy with a partner. The drag thing was obviously something I was new at. But I'm just glad there was a happy ending, and I woke up about 10 seconds before my alarm went off.

No comments: