Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I can't seem to get comfortable

either in bed or sitting out in the living area. I just took some more acetaminophen, so maybe that will help. Essentially, I'm not tired enough to go to sleep but I'm not really wanting to do much of anything else. I'm recording 'Once Upon a Time' (I am so behind on that show), I don't want to watch the last Doctor Who just yet, and there's not much else on the telly. Even BBCAmerica is showing an awards show, and I find awards shows rather boring. The tablet is charging, and while I could read or play games on it, it's kind of awkward in bed when it's plugged up. So there you have it, I'm bored, and I'm so bored I can't decide on anything useful to do. That is truly pathetic.

Normally, of course, I'd be winding up a game session of Call of Cthulhu. But this is now the fifth Sunday, I think, without that. If I could just sit up for a longer period of time comfortably, we might try playing. I'm up to about three hours. My goal this week is to get up to four. I have sat up for six hours at a time, but it wasn't comfortable.

I'll guess I'll go back to the bed and try to read for a bit. That usually means I fall asleep, of course, but it's worth the attempt.

No comments: