Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Well, I did go back to bed

but then I got up and got all my non-bathroom trash together [I have lots of full little Kroger bags I've been using around the apartment that I put into a regular trash bag] and put the recyclables together, too. It's getting to be quite a stack, between the two. But those are definitely the things I can't take out on my own. Oh, and I can't do laundry. The laundry room is across the complex and downstairs. Fortunately some co-workers have volunteered to take care of that. I'll try to get someone to take the trash out when we get back from the doctor on Tuesday. I also put things that needed to go out of the refrigerator into the trash on the bottom shelf. I'll put those together on Tuesday so they don't rot in the meantime. I wonder if I dare try to do dishes? I'll put that down for tomorrow.

I did some of my exercises, the ones with the band. I'll hopefully have some upper body strength when this is all over. :) My shoulders just ache from a few minutes of band work. We're also working on muscles in my legs.

It's been a quiet day of rest. Tomorrow I definitely want to wash my hair and maybe take a sponge bath, or at least a baby wipe one. I managed to find one towel that didn't go down on the floor when the toilet overflowed, so I have that. Definitely should get some more; I only have about five, which I thought sufficient, but apparently not. I should probably call tomorrow and see if anyone can do laundry before the holiday; I don't want to bother them over the weekend.

No comments: