Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank goodness for sticky notes

I realised that before I could work on the game notes, I also had to reinstall Office 2010 Professional Plus. This was something I put on my computer last year as part of a special through work where we got the full suite for $9.99. I do have a backup DVD, but I'm not sure where it is at the moment. Fortunately I had the filename and product key written on a sticky note on the hutch above my computer, and the file was still in my downloads folder. Yay! By the way, it's a National Network of Libraries of Medicine Greater Midwest Region sticky note. :)

Okay, I think I'll try to put Civilization IV on and see if that works. That covers most of what I use.

No comments: