Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm up, but a little bleary-eyed

Although I did pretty much sleep seven hours through, so that's an accomplishment. I got up, ate breakfast, and paid the bills that I couldn't last night because of the computer issues. I'm still not quite ready to face the day. I have someone coming over in a couple of hours, so I really should stay up. I need to make a phone call or two. But I really just want to go back to bed.

I also feel grody. It's time to change clothes and do a baby-wipe bath, but I just don't seem to have the energy yet. I think maybe it's that my blood sugar is running a little higher than it has been. I'm going to go take some long-acting insulin and try this whole get up thing again in an hour.

No comments: