Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh, my head

I have had a headache all day, and I know it's from lack of caffeine. The Tylenol isn't really helping. But hey, this is what I get for getting myself addicted to sodas and then quitting cold turkey.

I finished my holiday shopping today. I felt like I shopped till I dropped even though I didn't go near a mall. But I found some nice things, they weren't too expensive, and I think they'll like them.

The main other accomplishment I had was getting the leg lifts back on the wheelchair. I took them off, stupidly, during my exercises yesterday rather than just swinging them out of the way. I had to transfer to the loveseat in order to see what I was doing when I put them back on. But my foot was hurting and I was watching the old Clue movie with Tim Curry, so I had to get the lifts back on.

I didn't get any of the notes worked on today. I did some last night. I'm about a third of the way through. I'll try to work on them early tomorrow.

I think I'm going to head back to the bedroom and lie down, stretch out. I wasn't able to get comfortable in there earlier, but it was really not a great time for a nap or anything, I was just listening to music. Now I'm ready to go to bed, despite the headache. I'll try to get some sleep anyway. The lack of caffeine should help in that department.

No comments: