Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 01, 2012

A nice visit so far

I'm trying out Blogger's mobile application. I couldn't get service in Stanford although my phone works fine, but here in Danville it's much better, which is nice as my grandmother doesn't have cable. But I have the tablet, my Kindle, three print books, a DVD, and music on my phone, so I came prepared.

I got to see my aunt and uncle for a few hours before they headed to a family reunion for his folks. We ate at Arby's, and let me tell you, they were very accommodating to the vegetarian, making me a veggie wrap that was very good, plus I had some cheese sticks. We visited with my grandmother for awhile and then they headed out and I went to my mom's house. We watched some movies and then had dinner, and then I came back to my grandmother's to stay the night.

Not bad. I did miss the other aunt and uncle, but maybe I can see them next time.

Okay, I'm going to play with the little dog who's at my feet and then check the news. Take care, and have a great weekend.

No comments: