Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 08, 2012

So tired I think I looked drunk walking home from the bus stop

and it's almost too much trouble to get dressed for bed, although the shoes came off first and then the contacts that were trying to flip on my eyes came out. I just got home, having worked a very busy day and then I went over to help a friend with some projects. I got to see his new house trim (shutters, gutters, etc.) They are a light purple colour. They even painted the back door that colour. It's absolutely amazing (and of course I love it, since it's purple).

I almost missed the last bus out because I'd forgotten the weekday bus was 10 minutes earlier than the Sunday one. I actually had to wave my hand and hobble as quickly as I could, catching it in the nick of time, which is good, as I haven't got the money for a cab. Thank goodness I'm neurotic about the buses and go out a full 10 to 15 minutes earlier than they're supposed to be.

No comments: