Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Up a little early with 15 minutes or so to go before I head out to the bus

I must remember to ask for a transfer, as I have an actual dollar with me rather than a valid bus pass. I also have the Bulgarian woman's bag in my backpack, although I doubt she'll be heading to work this early in the morning.

I got a good night's sleep, which is rarely the case before the game, waking up at 5:30 without hitting snooze once. I also got plenty of rest Friday night, so this is almost unheard of, short of an actual holiday, and even those tend to be busy. So the trip to Danville was good as far as getting rest as well. I remembered to take my Lantus, since I wasn't rushed, as well.

Okay, I need to go check a couple of things on the computer and then I'm on my way. Have a nice Sunday.

No comments: