Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 25, 2012

I suppose life

is a bit boring when you're excited by the arrival of a filing cabinet, but hey, it will help my working life quite a bit, taking my files, which have been in shambles from lack of space, and providing what I need to get that back to the condition they were once in. It's a standard upright four-drawer file. I've already put hanging folders in it, and Wednesday, which should be a little slower, I plan on starting the process of reclaiming my system. This gives me a total of seven file drawers for three jobs. :)

I didn't feel particularly well in the early part of the day, largely due to eating a lot of raw vegetables during the game that kept my blood sugar more even, but played havoc with my digestive system the next day. I very rarely have indigestion, but this was definitely the case. Things got better at lunch, although I would have preferred the spinach dip to have just been spinach and cheese without the crab. That was odd. Tomorrow is tilapia, though, so I'm looking forward to that.

I've felt off my game all day, and was a bit yesterday as well. I saw a visual joke earlier on Facebook that I just didn't get until the second time I saw it. I don't know what the deal was. And earlier, when I was writing I was actually getting a bit dizzy, even though my blood sugar was fine. That may have been something odd with my bifocal contacts, or the indigestion, and it passed, but it was annoying. I don't know what the deal was, but I wasn't at my best at all today.

I still haven't done laundry, and it's a bit late to start tonight. I'm going to try to do it tomorrow. I definitely need the lightest clothing I can find on Thursday and Friday--it will be 98 and 100 degrees, respectively. I'm thinking skirts those days, despite jeans day on Friday.

I also need to swing by the bank tomorrow morning, so that I may get money for tilapia. I'm going to head on to bed early. Good night.

No comments: