Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Good night

Despite waking up at 5:30...
Despite cleaning a house for hours...
Despite a Kroger run...
Despite a good Cthulhu game that lasted several hours...
Despite quite a bit of blogging afterwards...
I am just now getting sleepy. Maybe it's a sign that I'm finally managing to stay up to a normal hour rather than packing it in at 8 or 9 pm. We'll see. I've put away the groceries, put away my medicine, watered the plants, and done all the aforementioned things. It's been a long but satisfying day. But now I'm ready to turn in for the night. Hope you had a good weekend, and good night.

PS I'm hoping I can see at least a bit of the lunar eclipse tomorrow morning before the sun comes up. For those of you in more opportune areas, be sure to catch it.

No comments: