Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 01, 2012

I couldn't sleep past 6:30

even though I went to bed around 1 am. So I got up, put a load of laundry in to wash, saw a beautiful sunrise (fleeting, of course, and I didn't get a picture; now it's raining and gloomy). I put all the dishwasher dishes in and washed the hand washables, cleaned the kitchen counters and stove, cleaned the bathroom sink and toilet, swept the bathroom and kitchen, put in the clothes to dry, packed, put my medicine in its container, put my luggage keys on my keyring and in a backup spot, got the (mostly) dry clothes out of the laundry room, put some away, ate breakfast, took a shower, dressed, and now I'm finally sitting down. Not bad for a fairly short time.

So now I'm waiting on my mom and step-father to come up for me. One of my uncles has already left, and my aunt and uncle are leaving today, so I'll just get to visit for them for awhile. Oh, and I found a nice card for my grandmother in a collection I have, so at least she'll have that for her birthday. :)

Now I need to take my other meds since it's 1) time and 2) my feet are hurting. Hope you have a great Friday (I need to remind myself that it is still Friday, and not Saturday).

No comments: