Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cool

Exclusive: Hammer Plan For A Series Of Woman In Black Films, And Daniel Radcliffe Is Teased For A Return Role

I watched The Woman in Black the other day with friends and it was nicely spooky. Apparently they plan to make a sequel (or even a series) of films, the second of which might include Daniel Radcliffe in a reprise of his role in some way. (Which should be interesting--watch the movie and you'll understand.)

Anyway, I'm interested in what they might do. I gather from the story it's supposed to be set 40 years later. The only issue I had with the movie when we watched it was that, being set in the era it was, there was little light and on their TV at least it was pretty dark. Fortunately anything set that much ahead should be gloomy, but brighter, if you know what I mean.

No comments: