Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 04, 2012

Yay!!!

I originally missed the Masterpiece Mystery programme that showed the first instalment of the second season/series of the British show 'Sherlock', called 'A Scandal in Belgravia', but I found out that it was on PBS.org in its entirety, along with 'The Hounds of Baskerville' (which I have on DVR) and 'The Reichenbach Fall', which I did see with my friends. So, I finally got to see Irene Adler in action.

The programme (both series 1 and 2) is really quite excellent, with good acting and extremely good writing, which is perhaps not surprising, as Steven Moffat (who does 'Doctor Who') is the main writer. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got to see it. I'll try to watch the second instalment tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy, R.N. said...

I LOVE Sherlock!!!!!! I just want to stick Martin Freeman in my pocket and take him home. So good.