Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Once again

I fell asleep at a ridiculously early hour (5:30), only to wake up 7 hours later, and it is the middle of the night. I really thought that I could nap for about an hour because it was so early, and I've been able to do that of late. But no, I was out for the count, missed Supernatural and Grimm again, and generally feel a bit groggy.

So you're asking yourself, why bother to get up? Okay, you're probably not, but I'll tell you anyway. It's time for my monthly libation, but I'd like to get my kitchen nice and clean before I go out and give it, as She considers purification to be very important. I usually try to have a decently clean house and take a shower before going out. The kitchen isn't horrible, but I do have to wash some dishes, wipe down the counters, and take out the trash. I meant to do that this evening, but, well, we see how that went.

Okay, I'd better get going. Have a good weekend.

No comments: