Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

In an hour

I have:
  1. Loaded the dishwasher and run it
  2. Uncovered the dining area table and put everything where it belongs
  3. Uncovered the loveseat and put things that were on it where they belong
  4. Nearly filled the small recyclable hamper again (there were a couple of newspapers I needed to mine for coupons on the couch, plus some general paper stuff on the table
  5. Cleaned off the computer desk
  6. Cleaned off the table separating the living and dining area and now I'm burning some lavender incense safely since there are no papers on it :)
I still need to:
  1. Wash the dishes that are hand wash only
  2. Wash the laundry that is hand wash only
  3. Go through all the bookshelves and find places for all the little things I have on them other than books
That latter list can wait for now--my back is starting to hurt and I think I've done a good job with my day off of getting caught up on my chores. I didn't watch anything, but I'm listening to music and I did take a nap earlier, despite my attempts to resist it. Great, Adam Levine's on the radio singing 'Moves Like Jagger', which has been stuck in my head since this morning. Maybe that will satisfy it and it will go. Don't get me wrong, I like Maroon 5, but I can keep songs in my head for days, and then they come back in a couple of weeks, and the song's so damn catchy.

No comments: