Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Oh...

Everything's back in place in the bedroom. The three loads of laundry are in the dryers. I've taken out the trash and recyclables, plus an old computer chair that just had to go. The exercise bike is tucked away in a corner where it can easily be brought out but isn't in the way, which means I now have enough room in the living room to do yoga. Next step is unloading the loveseat (there are some books, some random stuff, reusable bags, and the basket of magazines) and putting some things away. Then there's a little to do in the kitchen. But that will have to wait until I get back from the doctor, I think. The laundry will be out in 40 minutes, and then I'll have to take another shower (I've really had a workout today) and get ready for the appointment. Fortunately it's just across the street, practically. Not bad for half a day's work. :)

I have a DVD out from Netflix and I think I'll watch that tonight, plus maybe some streaming video. I really wish I had known 'Sherlock' was returning to PBS last Sunday so I could have recorded it during the game. Hopefully the other two episodes are coming up, and I'll definitely check on that.

Okay, I'm going to go do some other stuff before the laundry comes out. Hope your day has gone well.

No comments: