Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 31, 2014

I have a horrible headache

but I've taken some ibuprofen, so hopefully it will recede soon. Despite that, it's been a pretty decent day. It was in the 60s and sunny, I had on a nice top and got several compliments--including from YKWIA, which means a great deal, and I got a permanent crown and my partials adjusted, so I'm more likely to wear them. Then I helped a friend with a project, wished another one a happy birthday, and now I'm home and although it's not even 9:30, I'm seriously considering calling it a night. It was a very busy weekend, you see, so I'm ready to catch up on some sleep.

Saturday YKWIA and I watched a really fun movie called The World's End. Here's the trailer:



Sunday I helped wash three dogs, cleaned the house in preparation for the Cthulhu game, played a lovely game of investigating in an Aegyptian murder mystery with strange idols, tombs, etc., and then bounced up and down in the last few seconds of the University of Kentucky vs. University of Michigan game, which Kentucky won, so A is really happy about them going to the Final Four.

Today after the dentist I watched the gaming convention episodes of 'The Guild' with YKWIA and then helped him with a oouple of things.

Okay, I think I'm going to go into the other room, put my feet up, and see if I can go on to bed. Have a good night.

No comments: