Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 07, 2014

Did I mention

That one of the other small, annoying things of the day was having to repierce my left ear for something like the fifth time this morning. If I don't wear earrings, or if I just wear the dangling type, the hole in my ear tends to close partway up, so the earring will go through half the earlobe only. This goes back to when I originally had my ears pierced and accidentally put an earring through halfway and then it went through a different way than originally. That lobe is thicker due to the scar tissue. But I've had my ears pierced for 28 years, so I guess I've done okay in terms of keeping them open. Again, it's a small thing, but aggravating. At least this time I didn't have to break out my original earrings with the pointy posts; some regular post earrings were fine. But I should probably leave them in tonight anyway.

No comments: