Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Enough of that

I have (finally) gotten up, showered, put clothes on that are regular outside clothes, and I've done a foray to the gas station for caffeine. I have sprayed down my wet shower with Kaboom. And I've put the radio on (right now it's 'Demons' by Imagine Dragons). So, the idea is to actually stay up and do some things, both housework-wise and fun.

The main things I have to do in terms of housework are:
  1. Scrub down the shower/tub
  2. Run the dishwasher
  3. Clean out the refrigerator
  4. Do the handwashable dishes
  5. Do laundry (at least enough to get through a few days)
  6. Take out trash
The main things I have planned for fun:
  1. Reading
  2. Watching 'Grimm'
  3. Studying some Ancient Greek
  4. Listening to Celtic music
If I can, I need to get the things in the dining room into the walk-in closet, water the plants, and clean the fish tanks. I'm not sure I'll get everything finished, but I'm at least going to try not to go back to bed.

No comments: