Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 03, 2014

What a day

I got to work by bus today because of the roads and the fact that I couldn't get into my car due to the ice, which fortunately wasn't as bad as they originally thought it would be. Still, ice and sleet under five inches of snow was not fun, and my bus stop is a quarter of a mile away and I have to cross a major road twice. One of my co-workers got me home, though, which was very nice. It was my first day at work with my partials in, and I still sound funny, and eating was a challenge in public. I had to excuse myself completely when a bit of roll became a problem and my lower ones popped out. I'm not supposed to use fixative on the lower ones for a bit until that one area where they pulled my tooth heals. All in all I came home and just crashed, so of course now it's 11 pm and I'm up.

No comments: