Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just got home

and I'm very tired, although I've been managing to get up early despite the whole springing-forward thing. I took a friend to an appointment, got some food, watched some of 'Dan Vs.' and then watched the entire 'Children of the Stones' series (7 two-part episodes), an intriguing and good British children's series from the 1970s that oddly scared the bejeesus out of an entire generation of Britons. I didn't find it scary, just creepy in places. But it was a decent story. Next up from Netflix DVDs we have Jug Face, which promises to be quite disturbing and I'm not sure if I'll like it, but hey, I'll give it a try. Then I backed up my friend's computer, came home, and went online to try to order a book through interlibrary loan, but unfortunately it's just been published and you can't borrow a book at our public library through interlibrary loan if they haven't been published for a year yet. So no go on that, which is a bit disappointing. Now, I have to admit, I'm a little sleepy, so I'm going to head on to bed quite soon.

Yesterday I ordered a shirt from Blue Box Tees that looks much like my 'Big Bang Theory' Soft Kitty shirt but has a Dalek on it.
Hard Dalek, cold Dalek, little can of hate
evil Dalek, angry Dalek
ex-ter-mi-nate
:D

It will no doubt get odd looks, especially on jeans day at work.

Today's weather was glorious, but it's going to go downhill tomorrow, bringing rain and snow and cold, cold temperatures. :( But today it was 72 and wonderful, so it was worth whatever winter may be left, I suppose.

Okay, I'm definitely going to bed. Good night.

No comments: