Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Tonight it's John Cougar Mellencamp

I just spent an hour and a half in good phone conversation with a friend, who called within five minutes of my getting home. I'd been to the library to use their wifi to download something that didn't need it after all. I must confess, it was Angry Birds. I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. The Amazon store said it was wifi only, but it downloaded fine.

I'm ready for Friday. It has been a good yet long week. But for now I am listening to some music and considering whether I want to work on the house tonight. Well, that's a no, but I really should, but I'm not going to get anything done sitting here. Still, it is nice and comfy. You all must think I am the laziest person to walk the earth.

No comments: