Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heaven help me

So far I have resisted the Twilight phenomenon. I can't handle the idea of sparkling/twinkling/whatever they are vampires who run around during the day, or angsty teen love. I know, I'm being unfair, those of you who love the series say. But for Valentine's Day Amazon is selling the first book for the Kindle for only $2.99 (I'm assuming that runs till about 3 am EST, when it becomes midnight on the West coast; that's how the free Android application a day thing works, actually till 3:15). Anyway, for a brief moment, I was tempted. I had to tell myself to step away from the Kindle, and from the order button. And so, thankfully, I remain blissfully ignorant of the ins-and-outs of the Edward/Bella romance.

No comments: