Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ow

Okay, on a day when you wake up with your lower back in spasm, it does not make sense to pile all the stuff you normally carry into a backpack into a large purse. It only makes it worse. I have a green purse and a purple backpack. I was wearing green today, so I thought I'd go with a matching scheme. So much for that bright idea. Now I'm in a quite a bit more pain than this morning. And my feet are hurting even with the Neurontin, although it's not as bad as it has been. Plus I didn't realise I was so close to the end of an insulin pen and didn't have a spare with me for dinner. So I feel crappy. I'm going to bed for awhile and hope I'm feeling better. I'll write later when I'm in less of a foul mood.

No comments: