Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 03, 2012

For once

I am not up because of foot pain, but rather menstrual cramps. I will be happy in a few years when that is no longer an issue, although of course menopause has its own set of problems.

Anyway, it was good to wake up so I could take my insulin and feed the fish. The plan is to do my monthly libation tomorrow night. I don't think I will have a chance to get wine, so I'll use (olive) oil and honey.

This weekend I need to get some things for a friend (he said something about when does the fish counter at Kroger open when we were talking last weekend), and he'll reimburse me. Then there is the Cthulhu game on Sunday. Notice I did not mention the mega sports event that practically is being discussed wherever I go. I could care less about who wins. I just don't get into football of the American kind, or for that matter any sport with much fanaticism. The only reason I know who's playing is because I've overheard people talking. I find the ads more entertaining, and I can watch them at my leisure online.

Okay, I think I'm ready to go back to bed. Good night!

No comments: