Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Obviously, I'm back

It was a reasonably good visit, although my grandmother wasn't able to go over to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. We brought her a plate later that afternoon though, and I stayed overnight with her. She's looking very frail. :(

I got a lot of rest while I was there, and remembered to bring my CPAP machine this time. Last night, sleeping back in my own bed, the CPAP air smelled like my grandmother's house, a very comforting smell.

Today I don't have game notes to do. I can't use my passes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yet. I guess the main things on my schedule are going to the store, picking up a bus pass, coming back and cleaning the fish tank. That's pretty much it. Oh, and watch the latest episode of 'Tower Prep' that I have on the DVR. So it's going to be a sort of slow and easy day.

Okay, I should go get a shower and get ready to go. I'll write later, really.

No comments: