Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yay! I didn't go to sleep at some insanely early time tonight!

Maybe the holiday weekend 'reset' my inner circadian rhythm. Or maybe it's just a fluke. But tomorrow's 'Tower Prep', so I should stay up at least until 10 or 11 pm then. :)

It's midnight now, though, so I think I'll head to bed. Gee, I've blogged a lot lately.

PS I did get a bit of bad news tonight. Angie, who's been so good as to give me rides three times a week, has her last day coming up soon (she's a temporary employee, and they've hired someone else to take the job permanently because of some sort of issue where it would have been too expensive to 'buy out' from the temp agency, whatever that means). Anyway, I really need to get her a thank-you gift before her last day. The day before we're having a Books Are Fun book fair. That has a lot of possibilities. :)

No comments: