Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 29, 2010

Need to go to the library tomorrow

I have a hold that's arrived:

Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian by Avi Steinberg

That joins:

Picnic at Hanging Rock by Lady Joan Weigall Lindsay [I had to get that through interlibrary loan. Funny, it's not shown as checked out to me, I guess because it's not in their system, but in someone else's and the ILLs are somehow separate]--Due 12/04 (I'd better get going on that!)

Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris--due 12/13

Jagged Little Pill (CD) by Alanis Morissette--due 12/20 (what can I say--remember the evening of angsty 90s chick music? It put me in the mood.)

PS I also need to go get my bus pass tomorrow morning, so I'll have to stop by the library the moment they open at 9:30, get the bus to Kroger at 9:40, then get the bus pass and catch the bus again at 10:05. :)

No comments: