Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 12, 2010

Okay, I'm not an atheist--I believe in many Gods, as it so happens

and maybe, just maybe, at the top of the Plotinan God Tree, there might be one unknowable Being above all other Gods, although I don't think Its what most people envision, nor does It go around revealing Itself to mere mortals. But...I have to admit, as far as the whole Heaven vs. Hell thing goes, these guys have a point, and there's a great Einstein quote at the end that I totally agree with. [Warning: Those who find a great many things blasphemous might want to skip this one entirely, although I doubt you'll have much trouble with the Hell bits.]



Via Joe.My.God.

Personally I like the reincarnation route myself. Sign me up.

No comments: