Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm going to (theoretically) be staying at my grandmother's overnight, so things will be quiet on this blog unless I use my Kindle. :) I haven't actually talked to my mother about her coming to get me (haven't been able to reach her), but my grandmother did say they were coming this morning to get me, so I'm ready, I'm packed, and just waiting at this point, eating a little cheese and crackers since I should eat something before I go.

When I spoke to my grandmother, she was feeling very poorly and sounded pretty weak. I hope she's doing a little better with her today. She's so very delicate now.

Okay, I guess I'll check on the news for today. Hope you have a great holiday.

No comments: