Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's not easy living in an anarcho-syndicalist commune when you're a lowly peasant, with wandering kings repressing you

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!


Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

I do believe I will dust off my VHS version of Holy Grail and watch sometime during the holiday weekend. Oh, I do so love coconuts....hard to believe I was only 8 years old when this came out.

No comments: