Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I voted! Did you?

Well, it's been less than an hour and a half since our polls closed and already my choice for mayor has won here. Yay! But it should be interesting to see how the other races go. I've actually got the TV on (rare for me) for the results as they come in. Unfortunately, WLEX is also calling the race as of now for senator as Rand 'Aqua-Buddha' Paul--definitely NOT my pick. Of course, they're calling it with only 20% of the votes counted. I personally think that's a little early.

Did you vote? If not, are your polls still open (ours close early, at 6 pm)? Some of you may still have a chance. Please go out and vote!

PS As a first, I should point out that Gray ran as an openly gay candidate. And won. In Kentucky. Yay!

No comments: