- So far I have:
- Slept in till 9:30, a full hour after I'm normally at my desk, yay!
- Paid two bills that were actually due yesterday but since it was Sunday, they wouldn't credit them anyway till today.
- Escalated a case with eBay where a seller never sent me the item and has not responded to my attempts to contact them (and got a refund!)
- Eaten breakfast (Veggie sausage, egg, and cheese on an English muffin.)
- Charged my glucometer (I had it charging last night and it didn't work for some reason, so I had t do it again,)
- Checked out Facebook and taken three quizzes (I am supposedly supposed to live in Los Angeles--which I went to in the 1970s and didn't care for--and I came out as Captain Jack Harkness for 'Doctor Who' companion. Can't remember the other one, as I am writing the commentaries later in the day.)
- Checked my e-mail (Mostly the normal stuff. I love that on my computer I have the ninjas theme for Gmail, though. It's very cheery.)
- Checked the news (Lots of violence, see later post on gun violence.)
- Get my hair cut. (I did, but she didn't really take off as much as I asked her too; it's been barely trimmed.)
- Get into the pool. (See later post on that.)
- Maybe go to Lane Bryant. (Decided to go to Meijer and check out sandals instead, to no avail.)
- Go to the library and return a couple of books. (Did that.)
- Listen to music. (Of Monsters and Men's My Head is an Animal.)
- Watch some of those things on the DVR and DVDs that I haven't yet. (Thinking about 'Sherlock', but haven't yet).
Okay, off the computer and time to do something fun. Enjoy your day!
(PS: I also napped on and off throughout the day, keeping off my knee, which hurts, but not as bad as it usually does. Oddly enough, the left knee is really hurting, a sharp pain when I move it. Perhaps I hurt it at the same time, only not as badly, and it's starting to act up, or, perhaps it's just working harder since I'm putting most of my weight on to it instead of the right knee. Hurts either way.)