Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 22, 2012

I've never watched

'The Big Bang Theory', believe it or not, but YKWIA has been calling me with YouTube video descriptions to type in on my tablet, and we've been watching them 'together' over the phone, since I am stuck here for now. I think they are quite funny. Several people have said I would like the show, and they're right. Maybe when I am feeling a bit better, I'll try to catch up with them on Netflix. I know what it's like to be around a super-genius, after all. Fortunately the one I deal with on a daily basis is more grounded and multifaceted than Sheldon, although he does have his moments.  :-) I certainly wouldn't trade him for the world, no matter how much I feel like his Watson/Igor at times.

No comments: