Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Got up a little later than normal

If anything I've been getting up earlier, but today I didn't get out of bed until 10 am. I'm not sure why I slept so long; maybe yesterday took more out of me than I realised. I've got 'X-Files' on the television (on BBCAmerica, which is a little odd). It's the fluke monster one. I was very much a fan of 'X-Files' when it was on, and even subscribed the comic book and I have the trading cards. Most of my T-shirts for the longest time were X-Files shirts I got while working at the comic store. I have a couple of mugs that say 'The truth is out there' but when you put warm liquid it it it changes to 'Trust no one.'. :) It's still a very good show, I must admit, even though I know most of them.

Now that that's over, though, I think I'll go do some reading.

No comments: