Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hey, I'm sitting up!

Not sure how long I'll manage it, but I am trying to give my CPAP (which has been running almost constantly for a day and a half) a break. So I am still in bed but mostly vertical, with the foot on a pillow, of course.

I want to take a sponge bath and wash my hair in the kitchen sink, but I'll wait for the medicine to kick in for that.

I have very little appetite compared to normal. Breakfast was a half a serving of broccoli casserole and some milk.

My arms are hurting from using the walker. If I continue to be non-weight-bearing for much time I'll hopefully build up some upper body strength.  :-)

I've tried to stay in good spirits and not complain too much. Hopefully soon this will be an unpleasant memory.
Okay, I think I'll play a game on the tablet for awhile and then try to read for a bit.

No comments: