Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terribly snotty this morning

Can't seem to clear my nose and head of the stuff. I'm out of the bedroom and dressed. I didn't wash my hair; it's 38 degrees out there. In quite a bit of pain, and it's only going to get worse in the next bit. Very uncomfortable overall. But I'm sitting up, have my (very light but packed) backpack nearby, and am ready for my appointment that's in a little over an hour. :)

Maybe I should just put it all by the door, take my phone with me, and go back to bed until Brandon gets here. The fan would help. Besides, I'm not hungry, but I should drink some more water. Oh, and as hope springs eternal I need a sock for a boot. Oh, please be a boot.

Okay, I'm off to find a bed and a sock.

No comments: