Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today I:

  1. Took a sponge bath.
  2. Dressed myself.
  3. Laid in bed most of the day, except for bathroom and food breaks.
  4. Got the police report of the accident, and all the details seem correct as I glanced through it.
I did not manage to wash my hair, and it looks hideous.

I haven't managed to get a hold of my mom, but I've talked to A on the phone, Brandon both on the phone and in person when he brought me some things (including Taco Bell, which I discovered can be comfort food. Messy comfort food, but nonetheless, comfort food.) I've talked to Rhoda on the phone and she's stopping by with some things, including a walker, to see if I do better with it than the crutches. If not, I don't see how I'm going to manage to go to work on Monday, although I am doing a tiny bit better with the crutches. Part of the problem is there just isn't a lot of room in my apartment. I have 750 sq. ft. filled with things like books, and paintings, furniture, etc. :) So we'll see if I can do better with the walker.

It's sad that I've been sitting up for an hour or so and I'm already tired again. After Rhoda leaves, I think it's back in the bed I go. Even most of my blogging has been on the tablet. My bed is a little nest right now, with everything I need within reach, or even in the bed. I've got a pair of loose pants with pockets I can put my phone in just in case I fall or something. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

No comments: