Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Up

The pain is waking me up every 4-6 hours like clockwork, so I go get a little to eat so my stomach's not empty and take some more medicine. My apartment is small, and not particularly known for wide, open spaces, so the crutches have been a challenge, but I think I'm getting a little better on them.

My toes look good, and the swelling has not been too bad so far. They told me to keep an eye on that and come back to the ER if there were any problems.

This is the most awake I've been in several hours. I really should read or something. Unfortunately my bed does not make for good reading, with two pillows, one to prop the foot up and one to prop me up with. I'll try to rig something up. And when I'm better, I'm going to go out and buy two more pillows. :)

Ok.I guess I'll go back to bed. At least I can turn off the wall switch with a crutch.

No comments: