Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 26, 2012

Out of limbo and back home

It's been a difficult three days or so, but I am doing better and am hopefully on the mend.  I continue to appreciate the caring people in my life who are helping me get to appointments, making sure I'm eating enough and have the little things like baby wipes and waterless shampoo, and keeping me cheered with cards, e-mails, and phone calls.

I sent in my absentee ballot today, so I have voted. You have to sign several places and keep a flap attached to the inner envelope, really dot your i's and cross your t's, for it to count.

Really just wanted to say, yes I am in the world of the living and should be blogging more frequently. Hope your week is going well. Now I think I am going to rest for a bit. It's been a rough few days.

No comments: