Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm tired

Brandon took me out today for some errands and to go to the store. I mostly stayed in the car, but at Kroger I went around on one of those motorised buggies. We found a way for him to help me up and down the stairs that does not involve me climbing on all fours (it was raining), although I'm not quite sure how good it is for his back.

One of the things I did was deliver a birthday present to my friend A, who catches up with me in age today. I stayed in the car and he came out and talked for a bit, although we kept it short because it's pretty cold outside. I had not seen him in over two weeks so it was nice to.

After getting back, Brandon changed the light bulbs, put a lamp together for me for the bedroom so I can read properly, fixed my bed clothes, and took out the trash. His son lit the way with his Transformers action figure with a little red flashlight on it. :)

I think it's time for a nap. Then maybe I can try out the new lamp and read. It is a floor lamp with one light going up and two small side lamps for reading. :) I just hope I can reach the switches okay. It's another gloomy day (with a mix of rain and maybe a bit of snow) and I'm ready for some sunshine, although I'm not sure when that might happen.

No comments: