Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 15, 2012

Haven't really managed to post today, till now

The first part of the day was lots of phone calls to and from work, friends, insurances, hospitals, and doctor's offices. I even got one of those ocean liner calls where you've supposedly a won a cruise, but haven't really. Brandon came over to run an errand for me.

Then, I got in a funk. The pain pills are down to one half I'm saving for tomorrow morning's appointment. I got very warm (not feverish), and wound up taking everything off except the splint and lying in front of the fan. I'd turned the air conditoning off because it was supposed to be cold tonight. But the apartment is fairly warm as a result.

I've got an early appointment, earlier than it was originally, thank goodness as I want this splint off, too, so badly. Please send good thoughts. I need them. Best case scenario is a boot, worst would be surgery. I'll have to go with what is best overall, but I also want to go to Chicago and enjoy myself.  :-)

No comments: