I particularly like this quote from their editorial page:
Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
This parody illustrates a lot of the paranoia people have for chemical technospeak. I haven't seen anyone on the web taking it seriously (thankfully), but a lot of science websites link to it or have run with the idea. Someone has even put up a MSDS sheet for dihydrogen monoxide.